Published the August issue of Treasures, which includes Sojourner Truth and Susan B. Anthony paper dolls. This issue also contains information on the 97th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.
- Published the third issue of Treasures. In honor of the celebration of Juneteenth (June 19, 1865) and Anne Frank's birthday (June 12, 1929), this issue includes the Georgia Mae Juneteenth Paper Doll and Anne Frank Paper Doll.
- Published the second edition of the Harriet Tubman/Sojourner Truth paper doll book on Amazon. This new book has one new dress for Harriet Tubman and four new dresses for Sojourner Truth. The dresses are based on dresses that both women wore in their photographs.
- Published the second issue of Treasures, which includes four sets of mother-daughter paper dolls in honor of Mother's Day.
- Published four diverse mother-daughter paper doll sets on Etsy.
Debut of Treasures: A publication dedicated to two dimensional gems. I created the magazine as a means to showcase my paper dolls and to provide samples to download for personal use only. The April 2017 issue is located here on issuu.com.
Published the Historical Women Paper Doll 13-Month Planner. Like the 2017 Historical Women Paper Doll Monthly Planner, this planner includes paper dolls of Harriet Tubman, Clara Barton, Frida Kahlo, and Matilda Joslyn Gage. The difference is that this calendar allows the user to write in the months and number the days.
December 29, 2016
Published the 2017 Historical Women Paper Doll Monthly Planner on Amazon. Planner includes four paper dolls: Harriet Tubman, Clara Barton, Frida Kahlo, and Matilda Joslyn Gage. A brief biography of each doll is provided as well as two dresses each.
July 27, 2016
June 4, 2016
Vendor at the Sacramento Black Book Fair.
Publication of the Dido Elizabeth Belle paper doll.
Commissioned by the Eugene Field House Museum in St. Louis, MO to create the Julia Comstock Field paper doll.
- Publication of the Clara Barton paper doll and Frida Kahlo paper doll.
- Second Interview with Linda Nance of Gotta Be Handmade.
December 2015 to May 2016
Harriet Tubman, Anne Frank, and Juneteenth paper dolls were sold at the Crocker Art Museum Store.November 27-29, 2015
Vendor at the Crocker Holiday Artisan Market.
November 21-22, 2015
June 20, 2015
February 22, 2014
Paper dolls available for sale at Blue Line Arts in Roseville, CA.
January 5, 2014
Publication of "The Harriet Tubman and Sojourner Truth Paper Dolls" at https://www.createspace.com/4569696
November 7-9, 2013
December 4, 2010
Midtown Bazaar, Sacramento, CA
March 20, 2010
IndieSacramento, California Museum, 10th & O Street, Sacramento. IndieSacramento’s show at the California Museum was held to celebrate Women's History Month.
February 20, 2010
Presenter at the Delta Academy, Sacramento County Library, Sacramento, CA